Welcome to the Mantua Website
Mantua is a neighborhood of over 1,550 homes in Fairfax, VA, twelve miles west of Washington, D.C. Our wooded setting attracts a wide variety of people. The Mantua Citizens' Association includes detached homes in an area bounded by Arlington Blvd. to the north, Little River Tpk. to the south, Prosperity Ave. to the east, and Pickett Rd. to the west. However, houses fronting on Prosperity are all in Pine Ridge, not Mantua. In addition, the City of Fairfax abuts Mantua to the west and northwest before Pickett Rd. We're close to I-495, I-66, and the Dunn Loring and Vienna Metro stations.
Watch the Mantua video!
The Mantua Citizens' Association (MCA) is a nonprofit, non-stock corporation that fosters a spirit of mutual cooperation and assistance; promotes civic responsibility; allows the community to act together on civic matters of interest; and organizes for community improvements. We welcome residents, non-resident property owners, and tenants within our geographical boundaries to join us. Interested? Click on the Join MCA tab!
- Current MCA member? Pay your dues via Paypal to keep your account active. Just click on the "Join MCA" tab at upper left and then select "Pay Dues" from the drop down menu. This will take you to the page where you can pay online. (Do not click on "Register.")
- Account disabled? Pay your dues via Paypal and and it will be reactivated shortly. You can still pay dues electronically even if your account has been disabled! See above. If you experience challenges paying your dues, please contact email@example.com.
- New resident? Join MCA as a new resident now through the website. Go to mantua.org > click on Join MCA > then Register > then find the Membership Status box and click New Resident. Your request will be approved in 1-2 weeks.
- After registering be sure to pay your dues via the instructions above.
- New residents will shortly receive Welcome Bags from their block captains. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The President of the Mantua Citizens' Association is Sue Kovach Shuman who can be reached at email@example.com
Newsletters. MCA members can send items for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name and address. Log in to see the latest newsletter.
Note: MCA members are welcome to run free classified ads and signed news articles in our newsletter and on the MCA web site!